Sunday, 24 August 2014
Wednesday, 20 August 2014
It isn't every day that you find a new tasty snack that every member of the household tucks into with passion and delight but last week Biba made a miraculous discovery when she invented the Pizza Wrap!
- Wraps, we like Mission Deli Wraps but ate them all before the camera made it out and had to settle for these Co-op Mini Wraps
- A tin of tomatoes
- Pizza cheese
- Any additional toppings you fancy
- A sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Spread some tomatoes on your wrap
- Sprinkle some cheese on top
- Add your extra toppings
- Sprinkle a spot of seasoning
- Pop in the oven on a baking tray until the cheese has melted
That's it. You now have one yummy, super quick snack, but beware, they are addictively moreish!