Last summer we didn't take a family holiday, instead I went off to Bangladesh with Save the Children - on a trip that was to change my perspective on life.
I've worked like a dog for the last year but in a couple of weeks I get to log off and put my feet up.
I have a plan (of course)... Here are 10 things I really want to do this summer. Not sure how many of them I will actually achieve - let's see...
1. Get a night away with Yan. Just one and I don't care where.
2. Stroll along Patong beach, Phuket at sunset.
Patong beach in 2009 - our last holiday in Thailand
3. Spend a night in the tent in the garden with my babies, the cats and the dog.
4. Get my exercise mojo back.
5. Clean the house from top to bottom.
6. Go crabbing with the kids.
Biba and Sonny crabbing with my dad in Mevagissy harbour
7. Spend a few days in Cornwall.
8. Have a girlie/kid break with my buddies.
9. See Morrissey live. Somewhere...anywhere..
10. Book the church.
So what about you? What do you want to do this summer?